21 September 2010

Glee Cozy of the Week

"Over any extended period of time, being an artist requires enthusiasm more than discipline. Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process, a loving recognition of all the creativity around us." ~ Julia Cameron, in The Artist's Way

Me, I've been functioning on discipline for too long. In the spirit of the above quote, I've invented the Glee Cozy. It's a zany hat that I wear while I'm writing.

If you have a crazy hat (or come across one) that qualifies as a Glee Cozy, donate it to me! I'll post a pic of me wearing it while I write. In this small way, you can support a creative mind. Think of it as being a kind of old-school Patron. This is cheaper. And more fun!

Here's what's warming my brain while I write this week.


I'm learning how to write screenplays! Just finished creating my first pitch for a short film. It's getting workshopped today. Oinkers aweigh!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Monmen by Monica Meneghetti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.monicameneghetti.com.