20 November 2010

It's not serious. Seriously.

My third eye tells me everything I need to know.

Bill Pollett described my screenplay as "a satirical Cronenbergian fable set in an eco-friendly dystopia that has much to say about both sexual taboos and political intolerance."

Here are some of the projects that are feeding my imagination as the story plays out on the movie screen of my mind.
Biosphere Home Farming
www.design.philips.com/probes and click on FOOD for more info.

www.ekokook.com

Toronto-based source of velomobiles. More at www.bluevelo.com

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Monmen by Monica Meneghetti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.monicameneghetti.com.